New patients are always welcome at Rashid, Rice, Flynn & Reilly Eye Associates. We look forward to welcoming you and your family!
Schedule an Appointment
Appointments are available Monday through Friday, and our office is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. To make an appointment, please call the office you prefer to be seen at. These numbers are listed in the sidebar to the right.
Please have your insurance card in hand when calling and our staff will be happy to check to see if we are a provider with your insurance carrier.
New Patient Forms
Upon arrival for your first appointment, you will be asked to fill out our New Patient Forms. If you would like to save time at check-in, print and complete the three forms below and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Registration & Notice of Privacy Practices Forms (2 pages)
- Patient Medical Information Form(2 pages)
- Financial Policy & Billing Processes Form (1 page)
- Medical Records Request Form (1 page)
You might need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these forms. If you do not have it on your computer, click here to download it.
What to Expect at your Visit
- Your exam may require that your eyes be dilated. For your comfort and safety, we recommend that you bring someone with you to drive you home after your visit. Some patients prefer to drive themselves and we provide disposable sunglasses to help with the light sensitivity.
- Your comprehensive eye examination and any required testing may take one to two hours, depending on your appointment type.
- Post-operative care exams typically take about 30 minutes.
- We do everything we can to make your appointment a pleasant experience; however because of the unpredictable nature of medical visits and emergencies we occasionally run behind. We apologize in advance if this occurs, but we would like to assure you that our doctors strive to provide you and each of our patients with their undivided attention!
What to Bring to your Visit
Please bring the following with you to every appointment:
- If you do not fill out the Patient Medical Information form, please bring a complete list of your current medications, including your dosage and how often you take each medication. (Include over-the-counter drugs)
- All current eye-wear including your eyeglasses, contact lenses and your latest eye-wear prescription.
- All insurance plan cards
- A form of identification with your picture
- Your social security number for our records
- A referral from your primary care physician, if required by your insurance carrier. A full report of all findings will be sent to your referring doctor following your examination.
- Payment is due in full on the day of your visit, including co-payments, deductibles and all non-covered services. The following credit cards are accepted – Discovery, Master Card, and Visa (We do NOT take American Express.)
- A Refraction is the part of an eye or vision exam that enables us to give you a prescription for glasses. Refractions are often not covered by most insurances. The cost for this service is normally $35 and will be collected at your visit in addition to your copay should you need a new prescription.