Rashid, Rice, Flynn, & Reilly Eye Associates, PLLC encourages interested candidates to submit resumes and letters of interest to be considered for openings in our practice. Applicants must fully support our mission to provide the highest level of medical and surgical care in a friendly and compassionate environment. While most positions require experience, we do consider applicants that show compassion and a strong aptitude and motivation to learn.
- Scribes – Accurately maintain electronic patient medical records. Assists physicians in documenting patient examinations and maintaining patient flow in a fast-paced environment. May independently collect patient history and other data as delegated by the physician. Assists physicians with all aspects of patient care. Must be technically proficient with computers and possess knowledge of electronic medical records and medical terminology.
- Ophthalmic assistants/technicians – Both certified and non-certified ophthalmic positions are available. Ophthalmic assistants/technicians are expected to possess a variety of skills and perform the skills in a caring and professional manner. Needed skills include: medical history taking, perform refractions, tonometry, Humphrey Visual Fields, fundus photos, OCT’s, pachymetry, and other standard ophthalmic services.
- Other openings in our front-desk, billing office, optical shop, and administration come open from time-to-time. You are welcome to submit resumes and letters of interest for future consideration.
- Both full- and part-time positions available.
- Spanish-speaking is a plus, but not required.
- High school diploma or GED required for all positions.
- A pre-employment drug test and background check are required for all positions.
- The practice offers an extensive benefits package for full-time employees.
- The practice is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to complying with all federal and state provisions of the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Act and other relevant provisions.
Please submit your resume and letter of interest to:
FAX to: 210-525-9617 (Attention: Human Resources)